Structured by articles and dossiers
CITEGO supports the formatting and enhancement of experiences and knowledge: drafting information sheets on the experience, sharing, setting up learning communities during the writing process, editing publications linked to the sheets.
Therefore, the website can be seen as a living, interactive and updated dictionary, with which to provide content / knowledge, connect it with other topics and create new content.
There are different types of articles, depending on the angle of approach selected by the author:
- analyses: to draw cross-cutting lessons from the capitalization and confrontation of experiences
- case study sheets: present a descriptive summary of an experience, a situation, a scheme. It includes the presentation of actors involved, objectives and tools implemented as well as the limits and perspectives.
- proposal sheets: develop approaches, measures, professional practices, frameworks of action and management techniques.
- resource sheets: can take on several forms: summary document (reading note, seminar report, critical summary of a long document); identification of organisations and key actors (principal actors, institutions and organisations that the author of a resource sheet feels are relevant to an issue) or a list of audio-visual and digital resources.
There are also generalist sheets, that refer to several analysed cases:
- territory sheets: explain the specific characteristics of a territory, its assets and how local actors go about developing them. Such sheets are present only when the subject of the dossier and the case studies it contains lend themselves to the exercise. Information can be added to territory sheets later, as it becomes available from other publications.
- conceptual sheets: to present different points of view on a same concept, highlighting elements of debate; to be consulted under the heading “topics of discussion”
The dossiers: the result of collaborative work supported by CITEGO
A dossier is a perspective on a problem linked to cities, territories or governance, that forms a coherent whole.
It gathers a series of articles (analyses, case studies, proposals or resources) and is coordinated by a single author, responsible for facilitating the work of collaborative production.