We suggest different pathways to consult the available documents in the document library. Although the website aims to highlight the role of territories and cities in the transition towards sustainable societies, it also aspires to raise some of the cross-cutting issues relating to this transition and the changes it elicits and implies.
- Understanding the transformation of relationships between territorial authorities, the State and supranational bodies
- Understanding the transformation of urban production and local democracy
- Understanding adaptation and innovation of action tools and professional practices
- Understanding changes in ways of thinking about cities and their territories
- Understanding changes in ways of inhabiting the territory
- Understanding changes in the dynamics through which the city and its territories are constructed and transformed
- Fashioning the sustainable city: how can ecology, social concerns and economic development be reconciled?